Photobucket

there will be a better day :)

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

initially, i have no classes for the day. so, i lazed at home and became a loner since mom is out and bro is having classes, plus, babyy had to rush back to his hometown because his lovely grandma had just passed away. im so sorie for what happened.. ): i know you can stay strong and move on baby.. i'll be here anyhow (:

anyway, i've not been feeling as good in these few days. i mean in the aspect of health, like healthy lifestyle, eat healthily, and exercise for your health etc. the thought of going for a jog with babyy after college ends has been lingering in my mind but had never been done. in addition, im eating soooo much for the past few days and i couldnt forgive myself. T_T even though health wasnt being a serious issue for me, but money does. the reason why that i cant save up any money is because 70% of them is splurged on food.

why? i was always tinking that if im wise enough to control this lust for food ( and the sweet and appealing temptation of them ) , i'll get to save lots of money and can spend them on my self-declared nessicities like clothes, shoes, bags etc, not only that, i can even lose weight and be more slim hahahahha wtf. if only i can control my mind not to have Chili's for lunch and then an hour later, sitting down in Delicious to have another meal again. gahh :/

in order not to make you feel bored of my personal rants, i've included some photgraphs here ^^


poochie was trying to sleep in the cooling atmosphere of my living room.


i called his name and this is the blur, halfway-dreamin-why-you-wake-me-up-is-there-anyting look lols. so cute lah hehe :D


after a minute of thought, he came to learn tht i was just disturbing him. after that, he lied down and didnt answer to me when i called him. wow dogs knew how to ignore people ! amazing rite?
anyway i still love my darlingg ;))


the white wedges and the gold flats that i bought at a good bargain. /joy
well i completely prefered the gold flats because the white wedge heels are really killing me!


i'll let you Guess?


my favorite polka dots-ies that i felt in love with at the very first sight. lol
i wonder why Guess? dont design nice and pretty bags like the past anymore? their designs now seem to be a little too complicated and the color combinations seem abit of a mistake to me. zzz


hello my toys again haha ;D

p/s : i'll be in college all by my self for two days. T_T

with love, michelle__♥ 11:45 PM


Ads__♥

Ze protagonist__♥

Photobucket
Photobucket
♥ Life may not be perfect but i appreciate everything i have.
Lifetime Quote__♥
never try, never know.
humans learn from mistakes, and, life's too short to regret. ♥

TagBox__♥

Recently__♥