Photobucket

be right back.

Friday, July 25, 2008

i've been away for two days due to a genting trip with family and babyy. i dont used to miss my dog last time but somehow, i do really feel sad and missed him alot this time T___T when i was back, im so glad and happy to see him again (': well, photo's are not with me yet so i'll do the updates when its available k. btw, my cuzzie is leaving to india tommorow night, so i'll be seeing her for the last time in klia. ): lastly, there will be updates for the 8th month of babyy & me soon! wait up for the posts k?


my poochie :D he's pulling a wide smile cant you see? :) :)


i miss my fishies too T_T they were so hungry when i feed them once i reached home.

and also my hamster, :( sadly i couldnt find a photo of it.


anyway, this is how my room used to look like, but now, its no longer like this. lets look forward to what it'll turn out to be after the irritating renovation lol! *excited*

bear with me, updates will be real soon!
take care (:

with love, michelle__♥ 9:48 AM


Ads__♥

Ze protagonist__♥

Photobucket
Photobucket
♥ Life may not be perfect but i appreciate everything i have.
Lifetime Quote__♥
never try, never know.
humans learn from mistakes, and, life's too short to regret. ♥

TagBox__♥

Recently__♥