Photobucket

Its Just A Part Of Life

Monday, October 20, 2008

no matter what happens, i'll keep telling myself, that after every storm and rain, there'll always be sun and shine. despite the worst that can ever happen, i'll always hold tight and move on with life. because my dad always tells me that, success only goes to people who put in their effort and intentions.

:D
breakdowns, failures? brings you one step closer to success.

found something in my documents, supposingly saved by Mr.P cause no one e
xcept him who'll copy this funny stuff down. and its really hilarious to me though. haha


Yours sincerely,
BOB !!!!!!!!
LOL


in between the busy schedule everyday, we manage to catch this. its funny, and touching.


omg her hot bod!

by the way, this 18k V8 phone does nothing but having me drooling all over it.
o_o
current favorite : Love Bug by Jonas Brothers

with love, michelle__♥ 7:23 AM


Ads__♥

Ze protagonist__♥

Photobucket
Photobucket
♥ Life may not be perfect but i appreciate everything i have.
Lifetime Quote__♥
never try, never know.
humans learn from mistakes, and, life's too short to regret. ♥

TagBox__♥

Recently__♥